Here is Gianna, cuddled up in her new toddler bed...and mommy is sad but happy too. I am happy that she stayed in the bed and was sooooo excited to sleep in it. But I am sooooooooo sad that this is my last baby. And with this new bed she is not a baby anymore. So I got tears in my eyes as her eyes lit up with excitement.
Gianna picked out this "princess" pillowcase for her special big girl bed. She is such a princess-so how fitting!
Dominic is the best big brother- encouraging her excitement, laying down with her, making it all the more special for this big moment!
And here she is-saying it all- with her hand on her hip, staring into the mirror, chanting "so chtute" (so cute!) to herself! I am glad she does not lack self-confidence!
Today Gianna transitioned to a big girl bed, and most of my feelings are very sad! (although I did hide that from her!) I had to be excited outwardly for her-her big moment of moving into the next stage...but I really don't want her to! I need another baby!



No comments:
Post a Comment