Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gianna's First Day of Preschool!


Today Gianna our youngest started PRESCHOOL! Bittersweet for me-I am so excited for her and all of the experiences she is going to have, but also a little sad because she is our baby and now she is going to school. Time is flying, too fast, and I am trying to squeeze the most out of each moment. I ALSO started back teaching today-so while Gianna is in preschool I will be teaching reading and writing on those mornings. I get to drop her off, but not pick her up:(

Is this girl ready or what?? Look at those smiling, expectant eyes!

She was so excited to have her big brother in her first day of school picture with her! I love how much they love each other.

Faith Lutheran is where Dominic went, and now where Gianna is going. We love the family atmosphere here.


Gianna and Kinzley RAN to each other with arms open, ready to hug as we waited outside the preschool. They were so happy to see a familiar face!

Great friends starting school together!
Gianna in front of her cubby!


"Bye Mom!" She was having sooooo much fun playing that she had no problem with me leaving!

No comments: