Sunday, June 5, 2011

She's a lover of life...and I'm a fan of her!


If you only knew how MANY conversations were on the topic of HER! This girl rocks our worlds!



She involves herself in EVERTHING...the biggest, smallest busybody there ever was! if there is a hug happening without her...well it won't be for long! She attacks hugs, and people as if it were her last chance.


"come on Mom, you know I am in charge here"


She melts her daddy's heart, and also burns him up with frustration!


I can't get enough of her, and yet there are times I think I can...but once I am away, she is on my mind! There is not enough love in the world to explain how I feel about this little one!




"Ok now, what's going on?"




Pretending to be mad, really really mad!


For sure, our drama queen...wouldn't want it any other way!


She can't keep a smile off her face for very long


lighting up our days





"I'm a firework, I'll show you what I'm worth..." PRICELESS!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love this girl and all your photos of her Dena! Beautiful job...I guess it helps that you have a really cute subject to work with:)

Alicia said...

She is beautiful to the core just like her mommy! Girls are so precious and such a different being than boys!

Melanie said...

She is SO AMAZING! What a ball of sunshine! She is JUST like you, Dena! How blessed this world is to have TWO of you! I LOVE the pictures! So cute and you captured her perfectly! (Not that I've met her, but I feel like I have!)

Anonymous said...

I had to look at these again! SO AMAZING! SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!