Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birthday Festivities

I wasn't looking forward to turning 35...sounded old to me, I am no longer a "spring chicken!" But I have been so showered with love from family and friends that this birthday week hasn't been bad at all!

I started my week off with getting to spend the day in Seattle with one of my best friends, Abby, and her family. Our families had a great time taking in Seattle Sites.


We spent the next night at our friend's lake house, where they showered me with birthday love- 35 reasons they love me, thoughtful gifts, a campfire, and fun laughter!



On my birthday-day, we headed to Olympia, for a special dinner that my mom hosted for family.


Auntie Judi gave me an apron that Gramma June had made right before she passed away...I love the polka dots!!

Everyone loved reading to Payton! This little niece of ours already knows her letters!! Amazing!






We should just call her Happy Feet, since she does the cutest happy dance so often! She is such a joy to be around!

A birthday board that my mom made for me!

The sweet thoughts my mom read to me before we ate dinner! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom who loves celebrating her kids!

And can you believe the fun didn't stop with this dinner?
The next morning, my mom took G and me for a pedicure, and then I got to spend the afternoon with another best friend- Jenni- lunching on Thai food and going to a movie!


I am one lucky girl to be surrounded with so much love.

No comments: