Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun


My two guys!...Ready for ACTION!

My little mini-me!
Two best buddies-Nick and Payton

Best buddies- Pryce and Dominic
Gianna loves her older friend "OPIE" (Hope)

A friendly shark ready to take a big bite out of candy!

All of the kids (except G, since we had to take that sassy cat home) collecting the goods downtown Sequim.

Our three...shark, sassy cat (and we do mean sassy), and Napoleon Dynamite!
Nick had his picture taken at a coffee stand where the coffee girls could not get over how CUTE he was! They were loving him! I think he kind of liked it too...with his little embarrassed smile!

Gianna and her friend Kinsley, collecting a free book in the morning. MEOW!

Here is the little kitty...so cute, but her claws did come out on this fun-filled day!





1 comment:

Sara said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I cannot stop laughing....Napoleon Dynamite is the funniest costume yet! What a great idea!!!! Nick looks AWESOME!

Your Sassy cat comments throughout the post were hilarious....why can I just picture little miss sassy cat's attitude? :) I'm telling you, we've got to get together! We have got 2 maybe 4 peas in a pod!!!

Didn't Vinny dress up? :)