On the beach at La Push...if you've never had the pleasure of going you are in for a treat if you ever do make it there!
Barn Party, dressed in our finest barn clothes! (I feel like the page in People magazine where a star is wearing or using the same article of clothing various times...as you may have noticed, the sweatshirt is a repeat! I sure love my sweatshirt!)
Walking to dinner in Spokane
At dinner in Spokane...we may have had a few by this time! Hence more pictures!
At the sandbar on the Columbia River, behind the Gorge Amphitheater...hot hot hot!
How this came about...my husband was wondering why there were not many pictures of just the two of us on the blog...how cute that he noticed, and even cared! I did read in an article one time that it is important to continue taking pictures of just the two of you after you have kids. So many times we are so focused on the kids and capturing their moments and love, that the husband and wife neglect to take pictures capturing their love and special times...we are actually pretty good at taking pictures of ourselves! Have you heard the saying- "The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother"? (I believe it goes both ways.)



3 comments:
It was fun seeing some pictures of the two of you. After all...you're pretty important people....you're the parents of 3 awesome kids!
What does La Vita e bella mean? Cute pics. of you two hotties!
You are so right about taking pictures of you and your spouse....something we don't do very often! Thanks for the reminder! :)
Thanks for the meaning:) Maybe it was just Shawn and I that didn't know!
Post a Comment