Today I got to go with Dominic's class and 3 other K classes on a field trip to the beach. It was goopy, slimy, wet, interesting...all the makings for a GREAT time! Here is Dom with 2 buddies from our group. Vinny, who is not even the teacher, assigned a student (from another class mind you) to be in my group because of his difficult behavior. He "knew I would be great with him." Rayne, my new little buddy, ran from one end of the beach to the other, slipping and sliding in the mud, stomping out into the ocean, and sliding down rocks! WHEW! My only goal was to NOT lose him! But he did end up doing a good job of returning to me when I called for him and he even brought be several presents from the beach. He and I got along great!
A starfish we found curled around a rock, probably trying to hide from the little feet running around the beach!
We found sooooo many hermit crabs! Dom was the first to find one in our group, and then we couldn't stop finding them! It's as if they were drawn to us.



1 comment:
What a great field trip....it's always a success when you don't lose someone:) Too bad you know the principal so well...:)
Post a Comment