And we are off to visit the animals! Just sitting up in the front is exciting enough!
Dom and Pryce were ecstatic about sitting in the front seat with the window down, calling to the animals and feeding them bread!
Uncle Jared even let us drive!
I know you have MORE food!
Auntie Toni and Kaden enjoying the Kodiak Bears!
Is someone behind me in the picture?
These Bison are HUGE! As you can see I was veering away!
Not shy at all!
Uncle Jared, Auntie Toni, and Kaden came up for a visit this weekend. Going the game farm was really fun! Believe it or not our family has never gone there in all of the time we have lived in Sequim! The kids LOVED feeding the animals...but maybe even better than that was sitting up front, driving, and seeing the peacocks and bunnies!



1 comment:
ok.....I want to go there so bad! Was that a zebra poking his head in your brother's car? Awesome to be that close to the animals! Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment