So...we tried to potty train Gianna, but it was not working, so I decided that we would give it a rest and try at a later date! (Mostly for my own sanity!) This is when she went potty on the toilet one day, and the next day was a different story- 5 times, yes 5 times I changed POOPY and wet panties...the poopy ones-well that was the deciding factor- we will wait! Everyone says girls are so much easier to potty train than boys, but not in our house! We did the potty-train-in-a-day thing with Dom and it really worked!
Dominic and Pryce were so proud of Gianna when she went potty in the toilet. They cheered her on, clapped...did the whole celebration thing! Dominic said "I am so proud of you G!" when she did it.
Later when she had gone in her pants for the 3rd time, and I was a little bit irritated, Dom said, "Mom, I am sure she is sorry." (She was NOT sorry!) He is always looking out for her and protecting her.



No comments:
Post a Comment