Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Morning at Grandma and Grandpa's


The kids could not wait to search for their baskets! They ran all over looking for where the Easter Bunny had put the basket of goodies!

Uncle Dan is a favorite for the kids-the boys are always jumping on him, trying to wrestle, and Uncle Dan wants to hold Gianna, but she won't have much to do with it! Dan-we need you to add some of your own kids to the mix! Start contributing!

Unfortunately we did not make it to church, we ended up sitting around talking with everyone after breakfast and so we never made it out into the rain! Rain rain go away! Gianna had the cutest Easter dress, and she wore it around the house, but she would have been cold and her tights would have been muddy had we stepped outside! "I pincess" she ran around saying all morning in her dress! Dominic and Gianna are enthralled with the movie Bambi...here they are watching it with intense thought.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love your Easter pics. It was neat seeing a picture of your mom. She hasn't changed a bit! Still beautiful as ever. I love it that you're a writing specialist as I am a math specialist. (I prefer math geek and say it proudly!)

Sara said...

Happy Easter to you and your Family Dena!