Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weight Watchers...I am back

So I joined Weight Watchers again. Since having G I have just not been able to motivate myself to get to where I need to be regarding my weight- you would think that each time I look in the mirror and scowl, or try on 5 outfits before finally settling on one that will do- I would get motivated, but no...so since WW has worked for me in the past and keeps me honest I have joined up again! I think I need the threat of stepping on the scale in front of another human being to do what I need to do...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Ok you are now officially on my blog list girl. I am so excited to keep updated on your life! I wish we could comment back and forth but we can't but if you ever want to send me an email... buncealicia@hotmail.com and by the way, you are a hot little number so I'm a bit surprised your doing weight watchers!