Having a picnic at Railroad Bridge Park before the big family bike ride-the first one where Dom is riding on TWO wheels!
And we are off...a BEAUTIFUL, warm, scenic day riding along the Olympic Discovery Trail.
Dominic and I showed the rest of the family our little secret fort area along the trail...you duck under some trees, and there, right before your eyes is a little creek, big trees covering the spot, and rocks for throwing!
Nature calls...
and it calls again! Silly boys!
As we were riding along the trail, Vinny looked at me and said, "our little family is growing up! I love it." As much as he loves it, I feel kind of sad...my babies are no longer babies. He loves being able to do so much more as family, and I miss the baby stages. Of course we were not as mobile, but that time never comes again once you are done having babies. (and he is done! )



1 comment:
What wonderful memories you are creating with your family! Cherish each and every minute...which I know you do:)
Post a Comment