Here we are, ready to head out on our long awaited date. Dominic chose to get a donut and strawberry milk (yuck!) on the date, while I had coffee. He has been anxiously counting the days until this date since in his mind, Gianna gets to go on dates WAY MORE than he does. (It is b/c he is at school and G and I will go to Starbucks for hot cocoa while running errands...I just fancy up the idea of errands into a "date.") It was so fun to chat with him about all the little things. I found out he has a little crush, although he assures me that Chelsea is just his "friend that is a girl" not a girlfriend. He did get a secret smile talking about her that cracked me up! He then chose a movie to rent for later that night, and then we ran some errands together, which resulted in him getting a racecar from the movie Cars. He is such a great little companion, much calmer without his sister! Thanks Dom for a great morning together, just the two of us!
Snow: getting around on it
10 years ago



1 comment:
We are living parallel lives with our little ones:)
Dates with Jackson are my favorite right now:)
He's been learning how to be a "gentleman" (he holds doors open for me) too cute!
Post a Comment