Here is our family of pinecone turkeys we made...Gianna's has the pink and purple. Dom's is the rainbow turkey!
This is Dom's drawing of a turkey... we followed 6 steps in creating the drawing (for Kindergarten teachers out there, you could easily do this with your class), and then traced with Sharpie, then painted with coffee, sprinkled with salt and it is drying at this moment. I think he did an amazing job! We still have to paint the beak and waddle. Thanks to the website we found this...which I can't remember the name as I was in an internet-turkey-thanksgiving-craft-haze!
www.artprojectsforkids.org (I went back to find it since it has some really great ideas!)
Here is Gianna working on her "glowing turkey" project-which we found on Family Fun website.



1 comment:
LOVE them all! You're speaking my language! I HAVE to remember these ideas for my kindergarten class next year! Too cute!
Post a Comment