Tonight when Vinny and Dom were driving home from a PTO meeting they were singing the Eagles song- "I got this feeling I may know you..." and then Dom busted out with- "I got a feeling my sister bugs me!" to the same tune...too funny, since he is mostly so sweet to her! But believe me, he has a right to sing that!
Every night while we tuck the kids in Vinny asks them what the best part of their day was. Tonight after Gianna told the best part of her day, she then asked back- "Daddy, what was the best part of your day?' I love seeing the reciprocating in relationships!
While Iwent to the dentist today Vinny had the kids at school with him. Gianna got one of her dreams-come-true..on stage, with a microphone, talking! (she is such a little boss that it was heaven to her when she got to excuse the kids to recess on the microphone!) Every Sunday it is a fight to keep her in the seat with us-she longs to be up on the stage, singing with the Worship Group.If we said yes, she would run up there...I don't know where she gets it!
Today as were driving to school, Gianna had some reaction to something (can't remember what) and Dom said: " G you are so dramatical!" (Which she is...)
Snow: getting around on it
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment