Here is the final product, courtesy of Dominic and Mommy! His was a buggy built for 2, since this was the smallest box Sears had. His face was so full of joy as we decorated the car...he couldn't believe his fortune at being able to use all that duct tape!
The Before...(or at least not all the way decorated)
Once Daddy got home, he helped Dom to make the inside with the dials, and steering wheel, handles etc.
Gianna was so happy to try it out with Dom.
Kissing her brother-he was not really into that part!
The next day when Kinzely and Bjorn were here they had a great time playing in the box-car!
Even though it was a mad-rush for 2 hours, it was worth it in the end...Dominic was so happy!I say this because at first thought I was not that excited about taking on the project. I was tired that day! The day had been long and I only saw it getting longer...but then I remembered-these are the times he will remember!



1 comment:
Way to power through Mommy!!!! The car looks awesome and fun!
Post a Comment