At Dominic's preschool last year (which is where he goes to Kindergarten Enrichment this year) they had cut off the tops of socks and used the bottom part for an art project. The leftover tops were put in a bag until Dominic saw them and asked his teachers if he could have them for his wrists! So for quite a while last year he was seen with these "cozies" on his wrists, every day...driving me crazy! They got so disgusting, but he refused to take them off. Well just last week he came home with the "cozies" on his wrists AGAIN...and asked me to cut holes for his thumbs. I did. And then I noticed he had some "cozies" on his ANKLES too! What in the world??? Silly boy!
Snow: getting around on it
10 years ago



1 comment:
I think he's starting a new trend! Smart Boy!
Post a Comment