I was getting Gianna dressed to go to Nick's game this past weekend and she had on the whole outfit except shoes. She looked at me with wide eyes, hand going to cover her mouth in amazement and said- "oh my wood (word) mom, my pink boots will match my shirt!" She was very excited about that! She got her puppy, and her purse and we headed out the door! Our little social butterfly was all over that gym, visiting with various families. One minute she was sitting on some grandma's lap, the next she had moved over to talk with a new mom, then on to pose for pics with Papa, then playing catch with a cute little boy, and last over to hug her new grandma-friend goodbye...I could not keep up with her! Every time I looked up she was with someone new, chatting away. She definitely needs a talk about stranger danger!
Snow: getting around on it
10 years ago



1 comment:
Let me know how your stranger danger talk goes.....
both my kids love talking to anybody and everybody. It's quite the fine line, you don't want your kids to be rude, but you never know. I'm always telling both of them to say hi, when some stranger in the store says hi to them, am I setting myself up or what?
I LOVE that G is a social butterfly-hmmmmmm....good luck with that:)
Post a Comment