This is the day Dominic turned 6 years old! At his birthday breakfast we reminisced about the events leading up to his birth, and then those first couple days of his life. It was so wonderful to talk about that time of our lives!
When I asked him what he would like for his birthday breakfast he responded with: quiche, sausage, and apple kabobs...that was plan until the week ran away from us, and I was exhausted from the other snacks we provided for school and k-enrichment, and so I asked, "How about donuts and chocolate milk?" He was very happy with that menu as well! (and no work for me!)
A birthday song from Grandma
Nick made an airplane for Dominic with Vinny in the shop.
One of my best friends, Marissa, came up with her 3 kids for the night to celebrate Dominic too! It was so much fun sitting on the couch, drinking wine, talking, and watching the kids play-although we did not hear very much from them..too busy having fun! It was a pretty perfect evening for me! Here is Samantha with Dominic.
The three girls!
On Saturday Grandma and Grandpa came up for Dominic's party. He had been LONGING for a headlight that he saw some crossing guard wearing...
Grandma and Grandpa got him one!
Dominic wanted a bowling party and I was all too glad to oblige...we were out of the house and I didn't have to plan a bunch of events!
Here we go TEAM STRIKER! What a bunch of crazy boys! I was cracking up the whole party-this whole group could not keep their hands off of each other...wrestling, hugging, falling down, they were so physical and goofy!
Pre-game Cheer



2 comments:
Dom has the best smile (just like his mommy)! It looks like he had a blast and I'm glad you got to have the celebration somewhere other than your home!
I love when Birthday Celebrations go on for days:) That's how it should be! Happy Birthday to Dom....looks like he had a blast! What a way to honor your little guy:)
I can't believe he's 6....WOW!
Post a Comment