This was a picture from a wedding that we attended while we were dating, and someone asked us on our way in: "So when is your guys' wedding date?" We were soooo embarassed!
We attended a Rainiers Baseball game with Vinny's friends for a summer date, and had a great time getting to know one another!
The morning of our "proposal" weekend! Vinny came to my house and surprised me while I was still sleeping with callalillies and then whisked me off to Lake Cordelaine.

Dinner was set up for 2 on the dock of a restaurant on the lake and this was the moment after we got engaged! We were so "flowery!"

Dinner was set up for 2 on the dock of a restaurant on the lake and this was the moment after we got engaged! We were so "flowery!"
My favorite wedding pic! And it was taken by my uncle!

On our honeymoon...where we danced the night away at a casino. While I was dancing solely for my husband, a man came up and gave him money to have me dance for him! Vinny loved it!

Our first step into the real world-Vinny's first job as a principal in this town we call home! Here was his first office! I was 2 1/2 months pregnant!

Attending a wedding, and I was soooo excited to wear something that would show my little "bump!" 5 months pregnant with Dom...I had been waiting FOREVER for the bump to appear!

On our honeymoon...where we danced the night away at a casino. While I was dancing solely for my husband, a man came up and gave him money to have me dance for him! Vinny loved it!
Our first step into the real world-Vinny's first job as a principal in this town we call home! Here was his first office! I was 2 1/2 months pregnant!
Attending a wedding, and I was soooo excited to wear something that would show my little "bump!" 5 months pregnant with Dom...I had been waiting FOREVER for the bump to appear!



No comments:
Post a Comment