"I got bleed" when G is bleeding.
Hey Bob, Ok Bob...G calls people "bob" when responding to them in conversation.
"Why is Mom the only one who always has to make dinner?" Dom...(thanks buddy for noticing!)
"Is this fiction or nonfiction?" Dom, about a book that was nonfiction but had some cartoon pics in it. (can honestly say I never thought about that as a first grader!)
I woke up to G serenading me this morning and stroking my cheek. Her songs go on forever, where any thought in her head gets into the song, along with anything her eyes notice as she is singing. "Mom do you want me to sing a song to you to wake up?"
"I just LOVE having your son in class. He is so much fun." (Dom's teacher on Friday) kinda makes my heart jump and smile to hear it...of course I feel this way, but it is so wonderful to hear it from a teacher.
Snow: getting around on it
10 years ago



1 comment:
Love the serenading to you!!!!
Ellee doesn't necessarily sing to me, but ALOT of her thoughts come out through songs...Love it!
Also love, love, love that Dom noticed you make dinner every night:)
Post a Comment