Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We found this on our doorstep last night...


When we got home last night we found a plate of yummy cookies and a card from Dominic's teacher on our front step...what a treat!

The last part of her thank you letter to Dominic for the Christmas gift he gave her included the sweetest message about him and his effort each day. This is a keeper for sure!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweet gesture from his teacher! I love that! And thanks so much for your comments on my blog. What a compliment to hear what your dad said! Wow! :) As far as thoughts as to wether or not to blog anymore, I think I will continue...but I'm going private:) email me at heidi2923@comcast.net and I'll add you to my list! I love keeping up with you and your family! You guys are just so darn cute! That little G makes me laugh!

Sara said...

What a great teacher he has! You and Dom will love looking back and reading this note from his teacher 10 years from now:)