Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family Football Fun


After a family game of football in the front yard, we warmed up with hot cocoa topped with heart marshmallows.

While sipping our hot cocoa, Nick and Vinny played catch, trying to outdo one another with catches!



Walking on air
Every picture of Vinny had him smiling! He can't help being his cheerful self!

2 comments:

Sara said...

lol....love it!
BTW-Allison the writer of the blog: Modern Cottage Company was at Jack's and his buddy's B-day party....Shan has a mutual friend with her. I told her about us and our story...how you told me to follow this great,crafty blog and then I found out I went to HS with her. You would like her! I didn't get a chance to introduce Shan, but she said their kids go to the same school. funny right? :)

Boogers and Blonde Moments said...

Cute pics! Where did you get the heart marshmallows? I am so making hot cocoa this weekend! ;)