I am so thankful that 3 of my best childhood girlfriends drove up for a night of talking, laughing, eating, and drinking. A couple of us have known each other since kindergarten, but we have all been best friends since our freshman year of high school...there are 4 others of us that couldn't make it for the night, but we are always so taken aback when we count the years of friendship and how strong our ties are, no matter the locations we are in.
It was so fun getting together little treat cups for the girls...herb seeds, fave candy, nail polish. I could hardly wait for their arrival Friday night! My wonderful husband loaded up the kids and went to Oly to start Easter weekend so the girls and I could have the house to ourselves!! I hopped a ride the next EARLY morning with the girls back to Olympia...worked out great!
Katie and Jenni
Maris and me
Mikey, Mike, Michael....Marissa's newest addition to our family- #4! Just weeks old, Maris is such a trooper for coming up for a such a quick, late night trip-when I know she is at a time where sleep is coveted. Jenni brought her few-week-old baby too-Andrew- and we hardly heard a peep from either little guy! The boys knew their mommies needed girl time!



1 comment:
So glad you had some girl time! Always much needed:)
xoxo
Post a Comment