At dinner last night we were talking about choosing a wife/husband and the kids were asking about my old boyfriends...I explained they were not the kind of people I wanted to spend my whole life with and when I met Daddy he was funny, happy, loves family, honest, hard worker, would do anything for me etc. and that is why I chose him.
I proceeded to tell Dom that the girl he picks to marry needs to...(my list may have been a bit extended:) and he replied with:
"Ok, I'll ask her."(if she is those things) in a matter of fact way, and with the most serious look on his face.
If only it were so easy!!!
Love this boy! He is so sincere and earnest.



1 comment:
This is a great Picture of Dom Dena! Looks like you are really figuring out your camera:)
He is such a smart little guy!
Post a Comment