Well one day I was gone and Dom and Daddy, partners in crime, broke into Dom's "saving for my Harley" piggy bank...the bank that cannot be put back together once it is cut open! I had said it needed to be closed for years, but apparently they had other ideas!! Shelley and Shawn gave it to him when he was a baby, and we have always just had him add his money to it over the years...now 7 years later there was over $350.00! Every little bit adds up...and Dom is planning on buying a DSI-3.
love "DSI MUNY!"



1 comment:
We were able to talk Jackson into an I-Pod touch instead of the DSI....free or really inexpensive games and the games can be downloaded (not all those tiny expensive games)...we do have a wii though, so he already has some of the other games. just liked the idea of .99 games:) just a thought that I had for a few months. We finally got him one for his Birthday (it's more of a family gift...we don't have I-phones) Jackson hasn't mentioned the DSI since!
Post a Comment