The kids were so excited to set everything up for Mother's Day morning. I could hear G "helping" Vinny make the breakfast and Dom getting stuff set up. I was trying to sleep in, but their noises and conversations were just too cute.
G came bursting into my room, while I pretended to be sleeping, and started singing me a happy mother's day song that she made up! A ray of sunshine that one is!
Dom had brought home this bag earlier in the week and was so excited to give me my mother's day gifts that he made at school.
While he was showing me the book and vase and flowers, G was pouting off to the side. As soon as Vinny told her to give me her present she perked up, slapped a smile on her face and was so gracious! That girl's emotions bewilder me!!
The book Dom made for me was filled with his own poetry and most of it was about me!! What an amazing gift!



1 comment:
LOVE.IT.
How was his book connected all together?
Post a Comment