Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hangin' with Dan and Jody:)


We presented Jody with a 24 oz-er when they arrived- and her koozie barely hit the halfway mark!

Gianna and Payton love each other and were off and running (crawling) as soon as they got together!


Saturday was the Irrigation Parade...Jody and I had gone garage-saling in the morning and found these lounger chairs...then we thought it would be a good idea to haul them to the parade to meet the boys and the kids- about 10 steps in we realized it wasn't such a grand idea...those suckers are HEAVY!!!! but we kept going and were rewarded as we lounged with our drinks during the parade!


Cheers!


YUMMY BEEF JERKY from Johnsons!!! a family fave!


Gianna loved all of the music and the princesses in the parade- she was in heaven!








I think Gianna hit every color in the rainbow with her outfit choice!!! her shoes were bright ruby red too!!


Saturday night we had a bonfire and bbq with the Glassers, even though there was a torrential downpour!! What in the world???? The rain did not let up!


Everyone was a great trooper though!


Like father, like daughter!!! look at those eyes


Cheers!!




Good thing everyone had umbrellas! The rain did not stop our debut fire with friends:)




We were so happy the Glassers shared in the evening with us!


Dan-the lone wolf!!!


Us with our little umbrella...


thank goodness it was not a cold rain- it was actually very pleasant as far as temperature!


Rain or shine- these friends and family are always there!! Dominic had a musical performance at church on Sunday morning and he was sooooo very excited that Uncle Dan and Auntie Jody were there to watch him. Thank you so much Jody and Dan for being here!



Such a fun weekend with family- it meant so much to have them here and spend great time together.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I ADORE G's rainbow outfit and ruby red shoes! And I LOVE your lawn chairs! I need to hit up some garage sales!

Alicia said...

I think Jody looks like she could be your sister! You guys are too stinking cute!!! Oh yeah and that baby is pretty cute too...oh yeah and those other three kids too...oh yeah and those husbands...LOL!