Monday, October 27, 2008

Meet our Scarecrow...Toddy!


Meet....Toddy the scarecrow, named by Dominic! The head is a pumpkin we had made earlier in the day from a lunchbag, paint, and newpaper.

Gianna helped stuff Toddy with about 5 leaves...mostly she just played around and let the boys do the work. She was all about being in the finished product picture though!

Dominic stuffed the pants all by himself. He was very serious about this project.

The great idea maker-Daddy! He came up with the idea to make a scarecrow, and took the kids outside after dinner to stuff the clothes. What a fun project for Daddy and the kids!

As an after-note- Dom woke up the next morning after making Toddy and ran to the door, "I want to see if Toddy is up yet so I can say hi!" Both kids then said Good morning to Toddy when they saw he was awake!



1 comment:

Sara said...

What a sweet Daddy! Tell G she is on the path to working it! You go girl! I love that she is right there with Toddy when he's finished, taking all the credit:)