Monday, October 20, 2008

Overheard...

*Dom and Gianna were making "houses" out of blankets and pillows, setting out the tea party dishes and cars, when out of the blue Dom stopped, looked at Gianna and said, "G you look pretty." Gianna replied with a very sweet, "tank you Dom." Then they went back to the business of building their houses. (This actually happens fairly frequently. Dom is very observant of Gianna's clothing and hair styles! He has said she looks like a princess, that she is cute, etc.! Do you think he will keep this up in the teenage years?! I think I will treasure it now!)

*The kids were watching the floats go by at the Homecoming game and candy was being passed out. Vince told Dom to go closer to get some candy and he looked at Vince and said, "If you get some, you get some." (Deep thoughts by Dominic Riccobene)

* Ooh, chtute" says Gianna when she looks at pictures of herself on the digital camera.

*"Gianna if you love me then I will love you back, o.k.?" (Dom).
"Otay"(Gianna)
"Mom, Gianna loves me!" (Dom in an incredulous voice)

*The kids and I stopped by Vince's school to say hi to him, spent a few minutes walking around talking with kids and staff and then we got back in the car. As Vince walked off, Dom asked, "Where is Daddy going?" I told him Daddy was going back to work, and Dom said, "Work sure takes a long time."

No comments: