Thursday, February 26, 2009


Snow-Birthday fun!

Dom- you are so amazing! Each day I thank God that he blessed me with you!

Like Daddy-Like son!

This picture makes me want to cry-how blessed am I? More than
I could ever express with words! I have so many dreams and hopes for you... but mostly that you are a giver, are compassionate and forgiving, and a dreamer-and of course a do-er! Never stop hugging me Dom-with your arms, words and smiles! You know I will never stop wrapping myself around you!

Joy!

Wuv you Daddy! You are my hero- in every definition!

Building a snowman! The snow is so powder-light!

finished product-of course with Dom being a boy-he had so much fun destroying it and stomping it the minute it was built!

My angel!

My other angel-at least an angel in training- b/c we all know she has not hit the target yet! But we know she will someday! If you have not read the book Someday you have to read it! it is a picture book meant for mothers and daughters! You will cry for sure!

No comments: