Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Vinny!


I love my husband! How lucky I am to have him as my life partner. He is an amazing father, dedicated and supportive husband, enthusiastic leader, life of the party guy...

Here are the reasons Dominic and Gianna love their Daddy...(in their words)
  • Daddy takes me in the golf cart. (Dom)
  • Daddy helps me build tents. (Dom)
  • Daddy tells me princess stories. (Gianna)
  • Daddy wrestles with us. (both)
  • Daddy hugs me. (Gianna)
  • Daddy brings us surprises from work. (both)
  • Daddy loves Mommy and shows us what love is...(Mommy)

I always have liked the quote: "The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." Our kids learn about love and relationships from us, and Vinny is a wonderful model of a husband and father for our children.

HAPPY 41st Birthday!!! Love your PYT

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Vinny!
I'm speechless.....41!!!!!!!!

What a great idea what you did with the kids, might have to steal that for father's day:)

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday! What a blessing that you all have each other!