Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of Preschool...mixed feelings


Dominic's school home for the last two years

Last day of school pic...Dominic has loved this year of preschool!

This was his first day of school picture-I can't believe a year has passed so quickly.
My soon-to-be kindergartener touches my heart in so many ways. He is so inquisitive-asking interesting and thoughtful questions-prompting us to call him our little scientist. I love this boy-God bestowed such a gift on us when he gave us this little guy full of faith-I can't help but see God's love when I look into Dominic's face. How lucky we are to be his parents on this Earth.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Well why wouldn't G go up and sing....it is ALL about her:) looks way too familiar-at least it was a sibling she joined and not a cousin! :) LOVE IT! Our little soul sisters.

Congrats to Dom and Mommy and Daddy as well!!!!!!