I finally decided to just do it! I had been putting it off for the past 6 months, even though Gianna would bring me a new diaper and wipes when she needed to be changed...I had just not had the energy to give to potty-train! (and she was not interested)
This past week, we got up one morning and I said you get to wear underwear today...she was excited. She held it in all morning until nap, which was the time I put a diaper on her, and then she filled the diaper. She then did the same thing after nap, held it until bedtime! ok...as long as she did not go in the underwear...she got an m&m everytime her underwear was dry.
The second day we had a full day planned and while we were at the beach for a playdate she went on the toilet! YEAH! I had to make her stay on the toilet, but once she started going and realized what it was like, she was excited. Later on she told me she had to go again...and she did!
Ever since then she has been doing great...our next hurdle is the tackling of the #2.



1 comment:
:) Congrats! Come on over and work on mine!
Post a Comment