Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weekend Project #1


HA! If you know me, you know I would NEVER pay this price for a shelf cabinet...and I did not! This was the last one at Home Depot and I got it for $20.66!!!

I decided to reorganize our "pantry" into this cabinet-since we don't officially even have a pantry-just shelves leading into the house from the garage, where everything from food to shoes to coffee cups get thrown!

And here...downsized and organized-I resisted the intense urge to use my label-maker since I figured the contents will change with the times...

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh....I love it!!!!! Congrats on getting organized. Please blog about the first time it's not so organized anymore-how does that even happen? :)

LOVE the white board-we have one of the easles (spelling) I'm just afraid to let them draw on it (or the walls in Ellee's case:)) with whiteboard markers- Jackson is fine obviously. Ellee, not.so.much!