Friday, February 4, 2011

XOXO

I was searching through my canisters of Scrabble letters for the letter X. I went through one canister with no luck, but it is a good thing I grab every box of Scrabble I can find at thrift stores and garage sales, because in my second canister I found the letter I needed! Of course it clung to the bottom of the jar, even though all of the letters came pouring out...stubborn X!

I found an early picture of Vinny and I from when we were dating and had an oversized button made at the fair! Not sure if we thought we would wear it or what. The XOXO looks perfect next to our button!

So young...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my! Who are those young babes??? Love it!!! I did xoxo too:) it's on my kitchen table.

Sara said...

Who took your x's???? Maybe Shan:)I also did HEART DAY and LOVE.