
Dom has been asking for a desk in his room for a while now so today I started rearranging furniture and made a desk area in his room. (We have a few desks at the house:)) Luckily when he asked for a desk, we didn't have to buy one since I have picked up so many at garage sales! Vinny gets annoyed at all of my treasures that I bring home from the sales...but look! today we didn't have to try to find a desk... we had one!!! (and I had the curtains, tension rod, and home-made whiteboard!!!) Of course when Dom got a desk in his room, little sister NEEDED a desk in her room too:)
Yup- had one for her too! As you can see, she decorated in her way around the desk...trying to keep my mouth closed...
1 comment:
What little sister wants.....little sister gets:)
I can just imagine the little conversation you had with her about this desk lol!!!
I heart all your "treasures" :)
Do you think Dom will do his homework at his destk? Too cute!
Post a Comment