Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Tea at Dominic's Preschool


My sweet boy...how lucky I am to be his momma.

Grandma got to come to the tea- they love to have the grandmas come and be honored.

The two princes...behaving for the moment! (I felt relieved when I saw other boys wrestling and horsing around on the stage...ours aren't the only ones!!!)

Getting ready to sing songs for the moms and grandmas...the last smile I saw for the whole performance!

We caught him singing once on the camera...once the singing started Dominic looked stricken up there...I kept urging him to sing, but he just stared at me like he was in a daze. He wouldn't do any of the hand movements or motions...he seemed to be in another world. I should have prepped him better! Last year he did not even notice the audience and belted out the songs! There were about 65 people in the audience today.

One of my partners in parenting! What would I do without you Kimmie??? Thanks for being an amazing model of a real life, loving, compassionate, mom who has boundaries and is creative in meeting the needs of your children. I have learned so much from you in the past 5 years...thank goodness I met you when I did! You build me up, encourage me, and make me laugh daily!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yours wrestle and horse around? That's odd! Mine doesn't :)

Alicia said...

He's so darn cute!