Gianna wanted a "Hello Kitty" birthday cake this year....so I set about baking this cake, and I am quite proud of how it turned out! (Also, the reason I have !?! after the title is because at first I had an exclamation point and the more I thought about it I realized that inferred I was soooo excited about her turning 3, and truthfully I am NOT sooooo excited about it. Actually I am kind of sad my baby girl is growing up so fast and time is flying along while I am chasing after it trying to capture all of the special moments in her life.)
G and I went to coffee at SB to start off her birthday. She loved her hot cocoa, and I loved talking with her about 3 year old life issues.
At her party she had many helpers...she was surrounded with love and excitement. The kids were so happy for her on this day!
Ready to blow out her candles.
Surrounded by her friends!
She sat for quite a while by the cake after everyone had already gone off to play, just swiping and licking, swiping and licking!
Loving on Grandma and Grandpa
Uncle Jared and Kaden love G so much!
G loves her Uncle Dan! We were so happy he came all the way up for just 1 day to celebrate Gianna!
Gianna was so happy with the presents from her brother! She jumped up on him, grabbed him around the neck, saying..."dank you, dank you!"
We gave G a bike... she was so excited!
Ok seriously...I can't believe all of the gifts she was given! What a lucky girl...and she has played with and worn everything already!
Riding her new bike



No comments:
Post a Comment