Saturday, September 12, 2009

Family Pictures 2009...what a great day!



We had an amazing photographer come and be with our WHOLE family for about 3 hours on a Sunday in August (looks like Fall though!) and take pictures of everyone and their individual families as well. This is just a sampling of what we got from the day! Trying to go through 671 pictures is hard! (but sooo fun!) Oona, the photographer, took both posed and candid shots throughout the morning.


I love these 3! G loves to grab her brothers and hold on!

Ahhh, my three guys!

Lovin' on Daddy

Our WSU fanatics...thanks Uncle Dan!

Sweet girl!


Can't resist these eyes

Our pre-teen...quickly growing up.

3 comments:

Gina and Pete said...

I posted one of your pictures on facebook. I wanted my friends from high school to see your beautiful family. Love you guys!

Alicia said...

Gorgeous pics girl! How blessed are you?!?!

The Eyfords said...

LOVE these pics!!!!!! OMG!!!!
Oona told me how much fun she had with you're amazing family!!!!
I love you!