Yes the Easter Bunny came even tho we forgot to leave out any carrots for him! (Dominic had told Grandpa the night before that he thought they needed to leave out carrots for the Easter bunny-kind of like the treats for Santa!)
Gianna got a little digital camera in her basket, and it was so funny to listen to her take pictures-she was saying all the things that I say when I am taking pictures ("Ok, you guys get together," "Smile," "You move over here") She was really organizing everyone for her pictures!
We were lucky enough to join my parent's best friends at the Olympia Country Club for Easter lunch. The food was delicious and no one had to prepare anything!
My parents best friends, Tom and Diana. They have known our family since I was born. We all lived at Summit Lake in the early years.



1 comment:
geez, could your family be any more photogenic???? Darling!!!!
Post a Comment