Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello God...It's Me, Gianna

The other day Kinzley had lost her cup in the house somewhere. I had helped her look, but then I told the her and Gianna that they needed to go look together when I had to get lunch ready.

Off they went to look, and quickly came back, saying they just couldn't find it. I kept doing the lunch prep, and then I looked over and saw Gianna "pretend dialing" a phone on the wall.

She then said, "Heyo God? We can't find da cup. Where is it?"

I asked her- Are you calling God?

Gianna said: "Yes Mom, He knows everything."


********************************************************************************

At church on Sunday Gianna was sitting on my dad's lap, when the lights dimmed, and we heard a lone voice start to sing. From where we were sitting we could not see who was singing, but there was one spotlight coming down onto the stage.

Gianna whipped her head around to my dad, wide eyes and asked: "Brampa, is that God?"

No comments: