Sunday, April 4, 2010

Summit Lake Easter Egg Hunt


Getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt at Summit Lake Community Club. Vinny had the kids scoping out the "golden egg" thru the windows...he was sooooo intense (can you imagine?:)) The kids got all hyped up and were wild with the thought of finding the golden egg-which contained money!


This is one of my fave pics!
Don't let this picture fool you- it was SNOWING about 30 minutes prior to this hunt, and then it was DOWNPOURING RAIN...mind you, I am not used to this weather-I love the "no rain" rule in Sequim that we enjoy!

This girl was an egg hunting maniac this year! I could hardly get a picture of her, because she was constantly in motion, grabbing up all the eggs! What a diff from last year-she only wanted ONE egg, a pink one, because it was "pretty." Not this year! I think I detect some of her daddy's competitive spirit in her!


Vinny had Dom so concerned about locating the golden egg, he would walk right past the other eggs in search of the gold! Needless to say, he ended up with not so many eggs!

Vinny heard 2 little boys walking after the hunt and one said to the other- "Can you BELIEVE a GIRL found the golden egg?!" we were cracking up!

Look at this excited face! How easy it is to please her...at times!

Two happy hunters

Thanks Grandma for taking us to the Summit Lake Easter Egg Hunt! It was perfect...divided into age groups, small, not overwhelming, and community-minded!

(Nick was too old to participate, but he helped Dom!)

No comments: