Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Night...


First, Dominic tied himself to the coffee table and pretended he was a dog (our kids want a dog sooo badly!) So of course Gianna did the same thing! I had to give her a bowl with water and "Dog food" and pretend I was her "owner" (in her words).

I watched the boys outside-Dom is about to have his first t-ball practice, and of course, since he is such a thinker, he was asking ALL sorts of questions about the game...he so wants to do things the right way. Here Nick set up a T for him and was showing him how to hit it off the T.

My heart melts...

and then we called Dom into change for bed, and Vinny gave him two books to read- and he DID! I, of course, was so proud...he continues to amaze me!!! He read each book through, sounding out the words and blending sounds!!! WOW...I can't say enough!

Of course while we were listening to Dom, G snuck out the front door and started playing in the front yard...she is such a sneaker-taking advantage of the opportunities right way!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sounding out words and blending sounds melts my heart!