Tuesday, April 6, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite Things...

On the morning of my 33rd Bday I woke up to this scene on our table...Vinny had gathered some of my favorite things to start my day off right! I love the "smut" magazines, fruit, and he had written me a wonderful letter. Thanks honey!

First thing in the morning Marissa called and sang me happy birthday...loved that! She also gave that fun tray and napkins that just lift my spirits looking at them! Later in the day the pitcher and bowls were delivered from my aunt and uncle! What a great surprise...everyone knows just the kind of things I love.

Right before dinner, Kimmie brought me a bag filled with my favorite things: Smartfood!, cute coffee cup (can't get enough of the cute ones!), a sweet book with quotes-i love inspiring thoughts, AND a COZY, SOFT, COMFY Russell sweatshirt- I am forever on a quest for comfy sweatshirts (kim too)..and I had to put it on right away!

Lucky me-Vinny made this delicious dinner! Shrimp over linguine with Parm Cheese, green beans and garlic bread. (shrimp and green beans are our fave!)

The kids had the idea to "CHEERS"!

Wish I had a pic of the cake-Vinny had my favorite-Angel Food Cake with Strawberries and Whipped Cream. They turned off all the lights, lit the candles and sang me happy bday at the top of their lungs! Their faces glowing in the candlelight were priceless.
Tulips and lilies-could there be anything more perfect? Thanks Mom.

Dom made this card for me at school-my heart thumps fast when I look at it! He forgoed going to Centers (he loves centers) to make this card for me!

Can you believe the neatness of his handwriting? WOW! and I love the "Dominic R." as if there is any other Dominic:)
Thank you all for filling my bday with my favorite things and knowing me so well!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Angel Food Cake with Strawberries and Whip Cream is my absolute all time favorite dessert....my Mom made it every Birthday for me growing up:)

Sounds like you had the best Birthday ever....lucky girl!