Our first night at the Eyford's was spent eating, playing games, and talking talking talking! The McGowans joined us and it felt so great to relax and catch up. The kids did a great job playing together, so that we could talk about adult stuff!!
Sunday we went to the zoo...courtesy of the Eyfords, who have yearly passes. What a treat!
Waiting to see the Polar bears
We looked up and saw Gia and Pearce walking and holding hands ahead of us! So cute...so cute that I took about 10 pics of it...here is one! haha
AAAHHHH my dear friend, who has loved me through thick and thin...always honest, but gentle, thank you for all you bring to my life. You inspire me, motivate me, and I see such greatness in you. I know you are there for me, no matter what I place on your plate.
I love this husband of mine-happy, giving, excited about life! Everything is an adventure to him-nothing stops him in his tracks...well, maybe the sight of me stops him!! hee hee



2 comments:
What a fun weekend!! I have not seen Shannon in forever!! Please tell her hello:) Everyone looks so happy!
Love it! (The hole in one:))
Looks like you guys had a blast Sunday night!
So great catching up with you guys....I love the feeling that no time has passed when we get to visit!
love you...xoxo
Post a Comment