Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tattoo Parlor


The activity started with this...275 tattoos in one book!

Of course they needed an Open/Closed sign,

Which led to a tattoo chair in the kitchen, "the tattoo store"

and if the tatoo store is the kitchen, there needs to be a line for waiting customers. But beware-if you cross over into the kitchen before it is your turn, you will be banished to the back of the line!

Looking at the wide selection of tattoos

Applying the tattoo
One customer's completed tattoos. he was very pleased with the artwork:)

Pick a number, between 1 and 20, to be the next person "inked." Practicing math skills while tattooing is awesome!

WOW! on the neck! How tough is this one?!

A gentle pull of the plastic, and then a quick slap on the knee, "ouch", but we learned from the tatto artist that the slap is a "technique" used by tattoo appliers:)



Snuggled up, the tattoo studio is closed for a break!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How fun. I should have gone to that tattoo parlor when I was 18 instead of the one I chose!! LOL