Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our love was the SPARK for all of this...


WOW!! to think that Vinny and I started this roaring fire... Our kids are the greatest celebrators! and it does not take a "holiday" to start the celebrating!! My friend gave me a notepad with this quote on it- "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." ~James Matthew Barrie

So our lives have A LOT of sunshine! Here is Dom's Valentine's Day place setting, waiting for his excited exclamations in the morning! He said to me the night before: Mom are you going to get up really early and set up for Valentine's Day? Me: Yes. Dom: "Well you could set it up tonight so you don't have to get up so early." He is always thinking of others:)

Gianna with her Valentine's Day present

Heart Pancakes...they each got ONE heart shaped one since it took sooo much time to make those 2!!! After that-well the circle ones were FILLED with my love!

I tried to convince Dom to wear red, but since he had received this shirt as part of his present (bc it was cozy and he LOVES cozy) he wanted to wear it!

Once Bjorn and Kinz got here there was a spark of electricity in the air, a frenzy you can't contain...the excitement sent buzzing through the air! all for LOVE!

I love that Nick put this candy on top of the bottle!

The kids and I made cupcakes and I think the best part for them was licking the bowl and spoons and fingers and spatulas and just about anything that had chocolate on it!

Taking the first bite of her frosted cupcake

They LOVED frosting and sprinkling the cupcakes...we had it from head to toe!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love reading about how you make Valentine's day so special for your family! I can't wait until Jack is big enough to do those fun things!! Your family is full of it...LOVE!!